- Shea butter helps relieve symptoms associated with eczema, such as irritation and infections, because it is anti-inflammatory.
- Shea butter removes cracks, red and white lines from the body
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturizer that removes dryness, cracking and scaling of the skin
- It keeps skin looking fresh and hydrated, heals superficial skin burns and increases collagen production that protects the skin from aging.
- Protects the skin from dryness caused by eczema and psoriasis because it contains saturated and unsaturated fats, according to the Organicfacts site.
- It effectively moisturizes the skin because it is easy to absorb and gives the body a distinct smell
- It protects the skin from infections because it is anti-fungal
- Moisturizes the skin, reduces inflammation, and improves skin health because it contains vitamin E
- Nourishes the skin, prevents dryness or irritation, and prevents itching or scales resulting from eczema
- It is useful in fighting the symptoms of aging such as wrinkles and gives the skin softness and suppleness because it contains antioxidants
- Avocado effectively moisturizes dry skin because of its great ability to deeply hydrate, making it moist and soft
- Avocado reduces wrinkles and rejuvenates the skin because it contains vitamin E, vitamin C, and antioxidants
- Moisturizes the skin and prevents dryness of the skin
- Removes dark circles under the eyes
- It purifies and cleanses the skin from harmful accumulated substances
- Collagen is known for its ability to make skin radiant, as it gives it vitality and elasticity, and the skin appears younger and healthier
- Collagen delays and reduces skin aging and prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles that occur with age
- Panthenol is characterized by its ability to absorb moisture in the air and to keep water in the skin and hair and prevent it from leaving, which prevents exposure to dehydration.
- Panthenol helps in skin cell regeneration and wound tissue healing
- Vitamin E provides the skin with freshness and hydration and helps smooth the skin and repair damaged tissues
- Vitamin E eliminates skin wrinkles and eliminates the signs of premature aging of the skin